The key to any kids gear is to actually fit kids. Answer Pee Wee boots were specifically designed to fit kids and to be easy to put on and take off. Double buckle and hook & loop fasteners open very wide to allow parents to easily get these boots onto young riders without tears.
- Synthetic microfiber chassis for flexibility and durability
- Adjustable, easy snap buckles for small hands
- Polyurethane protective plates front and back
- Easy flex toe box make them easy to walk in
- Removable, washable insole?– Multi-density sole
- Inner and outer built in ankle pads
- Weighs only about 2.2 lbs. per pair